Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Key to my Heart




I needed a birthday card for my better half and I wanted something a little different. So I started with a blue Creative Café card on which I stamped Hero Arts Clings “Aged Print Frame” with Color Box black ink. I also heat embossed it with Stampendous “Detail Clear” embossing powder. This is probably my favorite embossing powder ever! I painted a Maya Road Chipboard “Antique Key” with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam “Stiletto” and used Studio g’s “series 11” Happy Birthday to stamp on the tag. For the inside I went a little crazy with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Crème de Cocoa, Jazz Blue, and Graphite. I also stamped the envelope front with the “Aged Print Frame.” This is a simple, but not plain, card that is pretty quick to make yet still has a lot of personality. I call it my clean-grunge look or maybe my grungy clean look. Oh well, whatever you want to call it…I like it.

No comments: