Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anniversary Mini Album











I don’t like having my picture taken so when I made this mini album I decided to use music instead of pictures. Each page has a quote from a song that means something to us and a few words about why that song is special. There is a paper disc holder fastened to the back page with a cd of all the music used in the book.
The paper I used was Cosmo Cricket’s “Love Notes.” This is one of my all time favorite papers. I printed everything on my computer and then just rubbed an ink pad across the white cardstock to add a little color. On the front cover I stamped the flourishes with a stamp from the “Pollen Dust” stamps. Inside I used Prima “Obsession” flowers and various bling. On the tabs of the album I stamped “I’ “love” “you” with Hot Off the Press “Artsy ABC’s.” The back cover was stamped with Inkadinkado “Fall Season” tree and Scrappy Cat “Inspirations.” Of course I also used Ranger’s “Stickles” in Diamond. Hope this gives you some ideas for albums that don’t use pictures…just use your imagination. And let me know what you come up with.

No comments: