Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What a call!


We recently repainted my craft room in green and orange and I really wanted an orange phone for it, trust me they are not easy to find. So we went to see my parents and in my step-dad’s garage he had an old rotary phone…it was orange and it worked!!! I had never even noticed it. He let me bring it home and of course I had to play with it a little. So I used rub-on transfers from Me & My Big Ideas’ “Decorative Ornaments” and the fly rub-on by Tinkering Ink “Blur/Cake.” I love it and it is sooo perfect for my room. Let me know what “everyday” item you have made into your own piece of art.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the phone!!!! I need some ideas for my yuk basement that we don't park in any more. Any ideas????

Raven said...

Give me a call and we'll see what we can do.