Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh

OK, I’m going to try my hand at a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. When I saw this trigger I knew it was the one to do. And here is my card:I was a huge fan of Tinkering Ink papers and the colors in the trigger are the same colors that are in their Botanical Bliss line. Yes, I am hoarding my Tinkering Ink papers. 8^) For this card I used Tinkering Ink Petite Patterned pad Botanical Bliss, Hero Arts’ “Wish You Were Here,” Technique Tuesday’s “Shadows, Rings, and Little Things,” Stampendous’ “Dot Sparkles Gold” and Autumn Leaves RubOns. I also used Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge “Scrollwork.” I hope you’ll stop by the Moxie Fab World and try the Tuesday Trigger yourself. http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/03/tuesday-trigger-farm-fresh.html

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Love the chair!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Regan! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

the cricutologist said...

Love the paper! Great comfy chair too! I'm your newest follower!