Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge, Woohoo


Hey, I’m really excited to try my first “Getting Cricky” Simply Sunday Challenge. This challenge is “For the Birds.” Love it! For this little card I used Recollections’ “Leaves” from their Birdwatching line. Such a fun paper. Those darling little owls are Stampavie’s “Lily & Milo” by Rachelle Anne Miller. This is the first time I’ve used a Stampavie stamp and I love how crisp and clear the image was. I cut the mat with Tim Holtz Alterations’ “Hanging Sign” and also cut the little leaves with a tiny leaf die (sorry, no idea where it’s from.) I sprayed the white hand-cut leaf with Tattered Angels’ Glimmer Mist “Kiwi” then wrote “Hi” with a black Zig pen. I colored the owls with colored pencils and the worm with Tombow 133. I also used Ranger’s Diamond Stickles on their eyes, you know how I love Stickles. I think I'll go make something else for the challenge; I'm having way too much fun. I hope you'll stop by and play too.
http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/03/simply-sunday-challenge-for-birdshis.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAVEN!!!! I love your card--how cute is that image!!!
Where did you get it? QKD???
I need that stamp! lol!
Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Gloria said...

Way too cute Raven. I am your newest follower and want to say I love, love, love your motto.