Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gear Card

Our trip to New York (our first ever) gave me a lot of inspiration to create, so you will probably see a bunch of post with New York stories in them. While we were in New York we met some great new people through my brother-in-law and I wanted to send them some “great to meet you” `cards. This card goes to a sweet couple we met the first night there, it is made almost completely with Tim Holtz product. I used a white card base and cut out the top with Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge “Steampunk.” I inked the cut out with Tim Holtz Distress Ink “Pumice Stone” and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then embossed the bottom of the card with Tim Holtz Alteration Texture Fades “Steampunk.” I cut out a small circle with a Quickutz die and stamped it with Tim Holtz “Pumice Stone” on the Tim Holtz “Nature’s Elements.” And of course I added Diamond Stickles. On the envelope I stamped Technique Tuesday’s “Get it in Gear” in black ink and clear embossed it also. I hope they like this card as much as I enjoyed making it for them.

No comments: