Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life Twenty 13

You know, I didn't do it when my son was younger, or when he was doing drumline and all those other fun guy activities. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know it existed. However this year, our first year as "empty nesters" I'm doing it! Project Life here I come. I really like the Turquoise Edition and I'm trying out different pages, but so far I think I like it. I'm not sure how exciting it's going to be though I hope it will help us get out and do more, kind of a win/win situation.
So here is the first page of our Project Life Twenty 13!
Besides PL cards I used Unity's "Love you to Pieces,"Technique Tuesday's Ali Edwards' "The Story" and "Favorite Memories," and Lawn Fawn's "Smitty's ABCs" stamps. Can't wait to show you week one!

No comments: