Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project Life ~ Week Nine



Our new puppy was born this week! It’s taken a little over a year for me to be ready for a new furbaby, but I finally am. We are so excited and can’t wait to bring her home. Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat, so I never say no to a meal from there, especially with Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert. Logan bragged on us “worldwide” this week so that was a great feeling! And our “old man dog” Killer took a little nap with me. All in all it was a pretty sweet week.

I used Recollections clear stamps’ “Splat” for my raspberry “drips,” Cloud9 Design’s “Dog” for the bones, Unity’s “sit eat enjoy” and for the “sprinkles” I used the “I” from Stampendous’ “Tiny Alphabet.” I am really loving this set. I also used Memento’s “Tuxedo Black” and “London Fog” and Versa Color “Scarlet.

No comments: