Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge # 63

                                  
I thought I would try a Lawnscaping Challenge this week. I love Lawn Fawn stamps and I love Simon Says Stamp (they’re sponsoring the challenge) so I thought why not give it a try. I’m not sure how much I like my card, maybe because I’m trying some new techniques, but it does look a lot better in person. Stop by Lawnscaping Challenges and join in the fun.


 I used Lawn Fawn’s “Summertime Charm,” Doodlebug Design inc stamps, Simon Says Stamp’s “Moroccan Stencil,” Distress Inks in “broken china,” “tumbled glass,” and “peeled paint.” I also used Gelly Roll glaze and Clear Star pens.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Great card!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
Hope to see you again next challenge
xx Tamara

jenn shurkus said...

i think your card came out great! its so fun to try out new techniques :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!