Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Explosion Boxes ~ 1 and 2








Years ago, when we had a local scrapbook store, a lady came down to teach a class on explosion boxes. I didn’t take it. I know I should have taken it, but for some reason I didn’t. Anyway, this year for Christmas I wanted to make something different for gifts. I remembered not going to that class :)  and this is what came from that memory. A penguin box for my son’s girlfriend and a Lupus box for my friend Heidi.


Box 1: Bazzill cardstock, papers from Reminisce’s Frosted, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Jolee's stickers, and an All Night Media stamp

Box 2: Bazzill cardstock, Whirly Girls Papers (some of my favorite papers ever), Cricut’s Home Décor, Fiskars punch, and Diamond stickles

No comments: