Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Most of us have had our lives touched by this horrible disease is one way or another. Waiting to find out if you have breast cancer is a very stressful thing to go through and I’m very thankful to the people who were there for me while I waited to hear if my life was about to be turned upside down. It’s not. I made this card as a thank you for “being there for me” and also as a reminder of how important it is to get a mammogram. I used Deja Views’ “Sweet Romance Grey Damask” and Core'dinations cardstock. I stamped and colored My Favorite Things Stamps’ “Think Pink.” I also used Studio g’s black ink and Stampendous Detail Clear Embossing powder. I hope she enjoys getting it this week. Please get a mammogram every year if you are over 40, it really can be a matter of life and death.

No comments: