Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Made it Myself Mondays 19





Woohoo, another Made it Myself Monday! You have to stop by the You Had Me At Craft blog and see all the great things going on over there.
I love Halloween! So this year I made some “all grown up” cards to send out to some of my friends. I love My Mind’s Eye and I bought quite a few pieces of 29th Street Market’s “Adoring Print” which was a perfect background for these simple cards. I used both Studio G stamps and Tim Holtz stamps, and of course Stampendous Detail Clear embossing powder. All sentiments I did on the computer. I’ve also been practicing with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and I don’t think it turned out too bad. Happy Halloween.

4 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Raven, these are the most beautiful Halloween cards ever! Love the borders!
Nadia

Kel said...

These are awesome halloween cards. Nicely done

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are all elegantly filled with spookiness. Lovely papers and great designs.

beejay said...

Your cards look great, the sentiments are so clever and cute and the embossing just makes it, TFS!