Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Miss You



Another card for my son. This one is based on the monster, Snortermer, that lived under his bed when he was young. When I was a kid I was afraid of the dark, so I had a friendly monster who lived under my bed to protect me. When my son was little I gave Snortermer to him to keep him safe. Hopefully he will pass him on to his child one day. Anyway, I hope this card reminds him of happy times…and Snortermer.

I used October Afternoon’s “Night Light” stamps for Snortermer and Fiskars’ “All Year Greetings” for the inside. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities’ “Small Deckled Rectangles” and Broken China Distress Ink. However my favorite thing I used was the Whirly Girls’ “Wind Blown” paper that I used for the “monster.” I don’t think you can find Whirly Girls anymore, but I sure am glad I bought a lot of it when you could.

No comments: