Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Framed

This was for a friends daughter. I used the chipboard word “faith” and a frame from Michaels. I took out the glass and covered the back with the Paper Studio’s “Faith Crosses” paper. I cut a cross out of the Paper Studio’s “Faith Text” paper and distressed it with Tim Holtz’s Distress Ink “tumbled glass.” I covered the letters with Glitz “vintage love,” and My Mind’s Eye “four miles stripe” and “righteous dots.” I love My Mind’s Eye! This was so much fun to do and I hope she liked it.



I loved the “faith” frame I made so much that I had to make another one. For this one I used The Paper Studio “Old White Fence” and “Gold Wedding Texture” and Sandylion’s “White Wood” paper for the background, house, and fence. I covered the Chip Decor letters with paper from Basic Grey “Granola.” I am so in love with Basic Grey! And I think I like this frame a little too.
Ok, never too much of a good thing?!? This was for a friend of the family’s it is her children’s initials. It has Glitz “Hoopla Pipeworks,” the Paper Studio “Turquoise Gothic Stripe,” and Daisy d’s “Holly-Winter Blue” papers on large chipboard letters. But wait, there’s more.
This may be my favorite one, it was for some of my favorite people. I used tissue paper for the back,  Tinkering Ink Yuletide Monogram Letters for the “L” and Tinkering Ink Yuletide 8x8 papers for covering the chipboard letters. Yes, I am still hoarding all my Tinkering Ink papers. 

No comments: