Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project Life 2014 ~ Week 27, 28, 29, & 30






 
Project Life ~ Week 27
Scooter came home from the wedding with us for a few weeks. We are so tickled that he is staying with us for a while. He and Logan are having a great time hanging out and "working" on things around the house. We went to the amphitheatre to see the 4th of July fireworks! It was beautiful...I really love fireworks.

Project Life ~ Week 28
We took Scooter to the Zoo and had a great time! We love having him down here with us. Tammy and I had our wedding reception this weekend. Some of our friends were recently married also so we had our reception together. It was so much fun. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to celebrate with us.

Project Life ~ Week 29
The best week! It is Logan's Birthday Week!!! Believe it or not, I didn't take the first birthday picture. I don't know where my head was. However we had a wonderful time with him. Our bedroom is finally finished. I am really loving the finished product. We went to Nashville and had a wonderful dinner at Ellendale's. But I have to say the desserts were my favorite; they were unbelievable!

Project Life ~ Week 30
What a relaxing week. The most exciting thing we did this week was go Kayaking at Lake Lurleen State Park. It was such a beautiful day.

No comments: