Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Project Life 2014 ~ Week 33, 34, & 35

Project Life 2014 ~ Week 33

We so enjoyed kayaking with Logan this weekend! We did a six mile trip and had it almost all to ourselves. It was a relaxing yet silly, fun paddle. I love that we do things like this as a family…and that Logan enjoys doing them with us. I love my family.


Project Life 2014 ~ Week 34
A do nothing week just hanging with my dogs. And maybe a little target practice with my new gun. I have to say with a house full of big dogs I always feel safe, but I feel much safer when I’m out and about with my other new best friend.



Project Life 2014 ~ Week 35
Wow, two lazy weeks in a row! We spent some time at my parent’s house and even did a little target practice. These easy weeks are sure making my Project Life pages hard to fill.

No comments: