Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Life 2014 ~ Weeks 46, 47, 48, & 49

 We didn't do a lot this week, just hung out at the house. I made a new wreath for fall. I really love that little owl. Sasha decided she likes to sit on my head and play with my hair, while Nafia & Roxy want to lay in my lap and nap.


 This has been a busy week for Logan. He & Kayley went to Atlanta to see the Phantom of the Opera. He also made a buttermilk pie all by himself. Sasha tried to peek out the window at the neighbors. And Tammy, Mom, and I painted and made some changes in the back yard.


 As usual we did Thanksgiving at our house, but I didn't take the 1st picture. Bailey met Sasha and I think they liked each other. We really enjoyed having Mom, Pop, and the kids here. We did our usual Black Friday shopping and while we didn't buy much, we had a great time. No pics of that either. :)

 
Well our Christmas tree is up! I love that we always do this as a family. I went to the vet's office to pick up bird food and ended up getting cat bit. Four puncture wounds, lots of blood, and a useless hand. It could have been worse, however no more petting random "vet" cats.

No comments: