Contact Me

thirteenravens@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Project Life ~ Weeks 50, 51, 52,


 Project Life 2014 ~ Week 50
For the 1st time we made Christmas Candy. Mom came up and she, Tam, & I had a great (and messy) time. It turned out so good that it didn't last long! We also went to James Michael's graduation this weekend. I loved touring the campus and hearing all the stories that Tammy and Terri had to tell.


 
Project Life 2014 ~ Week 51
I love Starbucks white hot chocolate with a shot of caramel and I love that now I have something to get when Tam goes there. However I think I'm addicted to them. This was my birthday week and Tam and Logan planned me the sweetest surprise birthday dinner. We ate at Cypress Inn, one of my favorite places. My family rocks.



Project Life 2014 ~ Week 52
We had a wonderful Christmas! I love all the family time we spend together. We made cookies (so good) and wrapped presents. I am so excited to see what the new year brings. Here's to 2015!
 



No comments: